ALPMA has been based in the UK since 1987 and provides many solutions and services to the UK and ROI’s dairy and food industry
Services include: cutting machinery cheese-making equipment packaging machinery process technology
ALPMA GB Limited overview
- The ALPMA family of equipment consists of machinery for soft cheese, yellow cheese and white cheese production systems. It is inclusive of liquid handling, curd preparation, moulding, handling and ripening systems for a complete dairy solution.
- ALPMA is the market leader for cheddar cheese cutting of fixed weight portions in UK and ROI with the industry leading CUT32 range and intelligent block cutters. De-palletising, de-bagging and material handling is all part of ALPMA’s scope for supplying cutting lines.
- Packaging solutions for fold wrapping of pork pies, sausages, soaps, blue and soft cheeses are available in a range of production capacities.
- Cheese production systems for brie, camembert, feta, mozzarella, panner, tofu and blue cheeses are installed across the world, producing some of the finest dairy products.
- ALPMA GB Limited support over 200 artisan and specialist cheese makers in the UK with supplies of cheese moulds, ripening racks, wheeled bases, drainage and turning systems all to make quality cheese in the most efficient and constant way while respecting traditional methods.
- For ALPMA, sustainability means acting responsibly for current and future generations. At the same time, we are also creating the conditions for sustainable, long-term corporate success. On the way there, we have committed ourselves to a concrete roadmap.
ALPMA GB Limited