ALPMA develops and realises economically-interesting applications for the direct use of liquid whey, which is a by-product of the cheese production process.
Examples of use:
- Use of liquid whey protein concentrate (WPC35-60) for fermented dairy products
- Whey skimming and sterilisation
- Production of WPC and WPI from whey / ideal whey
- Use of particulated whey protein concentrates with the ALPMA CreamoProt process
- Partial demineralisation of fresh and sour whey
- Concentration of whey by reverse osmosis (RO).
Combined RO/NF Installation
for the production of whey concentrate with 24 - 30% TS.
for the production of WPC / WPI
CreamoProt Installation (fresh whey)
UF- / NF- / RO-Pilot Installation